Senior Frontend Developer
Smadex is leading the revolution of mobile advertising with its RealTime Bidding (RTB) programmatic platform. Do you want to enjoy the city of Barcelona and be part of one of the best startups of the European scene, competing with Google and Facebook in their own back yard? Now you can.
We are searching for a new ambitious member of our full-stack/front-end team who is willing to learn a lot and help us build one of the most sophisticated platforms you can imagine, using the most agile technologies and lean methodologies to beat our global competitors. If you are up to the challenge, the challenge will not let you down. Come and help us revolutionize the industry with the latest on Angular, React, Express, Node.js, event’s streams, fully automated global scale infrastructure and the latest in the state-of-the-art of big data visualization technologies in the market.
- Build and maintain software products and plan the best solution keeping in mind the whole product.
- Turn requirements into simple, elegant, optimal solutions.
- Implementing new features driving through the whole process of retrieving requirements, designing, developing, deploying, monitoring and maintaining.
- Quickly iterate on features as well as lay the front-end foundation for the long term.
- Drive and shape the front-end architecture for the applications created and maintained by the team.
What is in it for you:
- Have a real impact in one of the hottest startups in Barcelona and Europe.
- We are very agile with a strong focus on innovation and technology.
- Exceptional work environment.
- Exposure to leading tech partners (Twitter, Google, AOL, etc.) in the digital marketing world.
- You will develop very deep knowledge of the industry.
- Your personal and professional growth is important to us, and we’ll help you drive in the right direction.
- Flexible working hours.
- Beautiful office space with big terrace (from which we have awesome BBQs on Fridays).
- TeamBuilding activities
What you need to be successful:
- Love having an impact and improving the organization as a whole.
- Deep understanding of good software design patterns mixed with a healthy passion for refactoring and keeping things simple.
- Strong experience building RESTful services using languages such as Node.js.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Ability to pick up new technologies.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks.
- Experience with any of Cloud Computing platforms: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine or similar.
- Experience with automation tools like Gulp, Grunt and Gradle.
- Hands on experience building APIs considering security, throttling and scalability aspects.