SENIOR FRONT-END DEVELOPER
Smadex is a leader in the mobile advertising evolution, with a Real Time Bidding (RTB) programmatic platform built on powerful machine learning technology. Smadex provides solutions for countless advertisers and marketers around the world and specializes in branding and performance strategies that drive awareness, customer engagement, sales, and ROI.
Smadex was recently acquired by Headway, a global and data-driven media buying company with offices in America, Europe, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. Their integrated solutions combine industry expertise and advanced technologies to deliver the top performing marketing and advertising solutions in the industry. Headway is now part of Entravision, a public media company in the US.
Our front-end team is looking for a bright Senior Front-End Developer to help build one of the most sophisticated platforms you can ever imagine, by using the most agile technologies and lean methodologies to beat our global competitors. If you want to enjoy beautiful Barcelona and be part of one of the best startups in the European scene, competing with Google and Facebook in their own advertising expertise, then this is the place for you!
- Build and maintain software products and plan the best solutions whilst keeping in mind the big picture
- Turn requirements into simple, elegant, optimal solutions
- Collaborate with the team to lay out the front-end foundation for the long term
- Implement new features driving through the whole process of retrieving requirements, designing, developing, deploying, monitoring and maintaining
- Drive and shape the front-end architecture for new and existing applications maintained by the team
What’s in for you:
- Opportunity to have a real impact in one of the hottest startups in Barcelona and Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Exceptional work environment with friendly peeps
- Opportunity to be part of an agile Startup with a strong focus on innovation and technology
- Beautiful office space with a big terrace and Friday BBQs
- Opportunity to lead tech partners (Twitter, Google, AOL, etc) in the digital marketing world
- Continuous development of your knowledge about the industry, the kind of knowledge that Google and Facebook are constantly looking for!
- Company support to reach personal and professional growth. We’ll guide you in the right direction
- Fully stocked fridge with fruit, snacks, biscuits, beer and soft drinks
- Team building events
Skills and requirements needed:
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Experience with SQL
- You have experience building restful services using languages such as Node.js
- You have experience with any Cloud Computing platforms: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine or similar
- You have experience with automation tools like Gulp, Grunt and Gradle
- You have hands on experience building APIs considering security, throttling and scalability aspects
- You have good debugging skills and experience with unit testing frameworks