Performance Account Manager in Smadex Operations Team
Smadex is a leader in the mobile advertising evolution, with a Real Time Bidding (RTB) programmatic platform built on powerful machine learning technology. Smadex provides solutions for countless advertisers and marketers around the world and specializes in branding and performance strategies that drive awareness, customer engagement, sales, and ROI.
Smadex was recently acquired by Headway, a global and data-driven media buying company with offices in America, Europe, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. Their integrated solutions combine industry expertise and advanced technologies to deliver the top performing marketing and advertising solutions in the industry. Headway is now part of Entravision, a public media company in the US.
If you want to enjoy beautiful Barcelona and be part of one of the best startups in the European scene, competing with Google and Facebook in their own advertising expertise, then this is the place for you!
- Analysis: use mySQL and Redshift databases to perform multi-dimensional analysis (data extraction with queries)
- Optimization: provide insights and perform actions to increase the campaigns performance. Adjust parameters on the machine learning algorithm.
- Operational tasks and projects: build internal tools to automatize and improve operational efficiency.
- Interface with the tech team to evaluate product releases and help in debugging.
- Interface with supply and demand partners from different countries.
- Quoting: provide quotes for new potential campaigns based on data, available resources and sales policy.
What’s in it for you:
- Have a real impact
- Exceptional work environment at a company with a huge vision
- Exposure to leading publishers and media partners in the digital marketing world.
- You will develop very deep knowledge of the industry (business models, partners, agencies, publishers…)
- Your personal and professional growth is important to us,and we’ll help you drive in the right direction
- Fully¬stocked fridge
- Flexible working hours
- Beautiful office space with big terrace
- Team¬Building activities
- Being part of a success story
Skills and requirement needed:
- MS Excel and data management using SQL queries
- Math, Engineering, Statistics background
- Results-driven with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and sense of accountability
- Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a results oriented business environment
- Strong communication skills
- Interest in digital world and new technologies
- Interest in learning and sharing knowledge with the other team members
- Quick learner and self-reliant. Experience working in a startup or small teams preferred.