Performance Account Manager in Smadex Operations Team
Smadex is leading the revolution of mobile advertising with its Real-Time Bidding (RTB) programmatic platform (mobileDSP).
Do you want to enjoy the city of Barcelona and be part of one of the best startups of the European scene?
As a Business Development Assistant you’ll be responsible for supporting the team of Business Development Managers and Account Managers, helping them grow and develop their portfolio. You will generate leads for the other team members and you will support them in some negotiations.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for Sales, Business Development or Account Management and wants to learn in a fast growing, successful start up.
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you love a challenge and send us your CV in English!
- Analysis: use mySQL and Redshift databases to perform multi-dimensional analysis (data extraction with queries)
- Optimization: provide insights and perform actions to increase the campaigns performance. Adjust parameters on the machine learning algorithm.
- Operational tasks and projects: build internal tools to automatize and improve operational efficiency.
- Interface with the tech team to evaluate product releases and help in debugging.
- Interface with supply and demand partners from different countries.
- Quoting: provide quotes for new potential campaigns based on data, available resources and sales policy.
What is in it for you:
- Have a real impact
- Exceptional work environment at a company with a huge vision
- Exposure to leading publishers and media partners in the digital marketing world.
- You will develop very deep knowledge of the industry (business models, partners, agencies, publishers…)
- Your personal and professional growth is important to us,and we’ll help you drive in the right direction
- Fully¬stocked fridge
- Flexible working hours
- Beautiful office space with big terrace
- Team¬Building activities
- Being part of a success story
What you need to be successful:
- MS Excel and data management using SQL queries
- Math, Engineering, Statistics background
- Results-driven with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and sense of accountability
- Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a results oriented business environment
- Strong communication skills
- Interest in digital world and new technologies
- Interest in learning and sharing knowledge with the other team members
- Quick learner and self-reliant. Experience working in a startup or small teams preferred.