Machine Learning Engineer
Smadex is leading the revolution of mobile advertising with its Real Time Bidding (RTB) programmatic platform. Do you want to enjoy the city of Barcelona and be part of one of the best startups of the European scene, competing with Google and Facebook in their own advertising expertise? Now you can.
We are searching for a new ambitious member for our Machine Learning team to help us to continue growing. There’s no hottest topic in the market that what you would learn with us.
- Lead research projects, always keeping business priorities in mind.
- Design, implement, train, evaluate and optimize novel predictive algorithms based on state-of-the-art machine learning techniques.
- Define and perform experiments leveraging relevant large-scale datasets to identify and tune viable proof-of-concept approaches.
- Transfer and optimize proven approaches to run in the cloud.
- Work both independently and in small focus teams on the full project lifecycle – from project inception to monitoring production.
What is in it for you:
- Have a real impact in one of the hottest startups in Barcelona and Europe.
- Exceptional work environment
- Exposure to leading tech partners (Twitter, Google, AOL, etc.) in the digital marketing world.
- You will develop very a deep knowledge of the industry. The kind of knowledge that Google and Facebook are constantly looking for.
- Your personal and professional growth is important to us, and we’ll help you drive in the right direction.
- Fully stocked fridge
- Flexible working hours
- Beautiful office space with a big terrace (at which we have awesome BBQs on Fridays).
- TeamBuilding activities
What you need to be successful:
- You are an A player.
- Selfmotivated with the ability to work independently and sense of accountability
- Detail oriented, well organized, and able to multitask in a result-oriented business environment
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Interest in learning and sharing knowledge with the other team members.
- Quick learner and selfreliant.
- You are familiar with AWS.
- You have worked with big data frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, HBase, HDFS, Yarn, etc
- You have worked with systems/tools such as Java, Scala, Node.js, shell scripting, Jenkins.