Backend Developer Intern
Smadex is leading the revolution of mobile advertising with its RealTime Bidding (RTB) programmatic platform. Do you want to enjoy the city of Barcelona and be part of one of the best startups of the European scene, competing with Google and Facebook in their own advertising expertise? Now you can.
We are searching for a new member of our Integrations team to help us to continue to grow.
- Support our Integrations team to integrate new international world class companies providing advertising traffic.
- Improve/Upgrade current integration pipes with huge companies like Twitter and Google.
- Implementing new features driving through the whole process of retrieving requirements, designing, developing, deploying, monitoring and maintaining. Visibility of the whole process will grant you hands on experience valuable for your entire work life.
- Support AdOps team to keep our clients happy by giving them real solutions on a fast pace.
What is in it for you:
- Have a real impact in one of the hottest startups in Barcelona and Europe.
- Exceptional work environment.
- Exposure to leading tech partners (Twitter, Google, AOL, etc.) in the digital marketing world.
- You will develop very deep knowledge of the industry. The kind of knowledge that Google and Facebook are constantly looking for.
- Your personal and professional growth is important to us, and we’ll help you drive in the right direction.
- Fully stocked fridge.
- Flexible working hours.
- Beautiful office space with big terrace (from which we have awesome BBQs on Fridays).
- TeamBuilding activities
What you need to be successful:
- You are an A player.
- Selfmotivated with the ability to work independently and sense of accountability.
- Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multitask in a result oriented business environment.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Interest in learning and sharing knowledge with the other team members.
- Quick learner and selfreliant.
- You are familiar with AWS.
- You have worked with systems/tools such as Node.js, Nginx, shell scripting, Jenkins, Java.