Publisher Relations Intern
Smadex is a leader in the mobile advertising evolution, with a Real Time Bidding (RTB) programmatic platform built on powerful machine learning technology. Smadex provides solutions for countless advertisers and marketers around the world and specializes in branding and performance strategies that drive awareness, customer engagement, sales, and ROI.
Smadex was recently acquired by Headway, a global and data-driven media buying company with offices in America, Europe, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. Their integrated solutions combine industry expertise and advanced technologies to deliver the top performing marketing and advertising solutions in the industry. Headway is now part of Entravision, a public media company in the US.
If you want to enjoy beautiful Barcelona and be part of one of the best startups in the European scene, competing with Google and Facebook in their own advertising expertise, then this is the place for you!
This is an amazing opportunity for a graduate with a business /marketing related degree to gain solid experience in the mobile advertising space working with global advertising exchanges and some of the world’s leading premium publishers on innovative and groundbreaking advertising opportunities.
- Use your analysis and attention to detail to surface opportunities that drive improved performance and increase spend across ad exchanges and top publishers
- Driven by a commitment to data, use our reporting and SQL to gain performance insights and drive optimization
- Produce ad exchange and publisher cheat sheets showing ad format options, pricing and other information
- Create lists for the different worldwide markets showing rates and prices
- Monitor traffic availability globally and help balance available supply and server cost metrics
- Satisfy your hunger for knowledge by staying abreast of market and industry developments and how publishers sell their inventory
- Support the sales team on pitches with volume and pricing input
What’s in for you:
- Have a real impact
- Exceptional work environment at a company with a huge vision
- Exposure to leading publishers and media partners in the digital marketing world.
- You will develop very deep knowledge of the industry (business models, partners, agencies, publishers…)
- Your personal and professional growth is important to us,and we’ll help you drive in the right direction
- Fully stocked fridge
- Flexible working hours
- Beautiful office space with big terrace (-in which we have an awesome BBQ on Fridays!)
- Team-Building activities
- Being part of a success story
Skills and experience required:
- Business or marketing degree
- Commercial mindset with attention to detail
- Assertive, confident and good communicator
- Analytical mind-set and good working experience with Excel
- Energetic, proactive and eager to work in a startup environment
- Ability to communicate analysis and hypothesis internally and externally
- Interest in digital world and new technologies
- Interest in learning and sharing knowledge with the other team members
- Quick learner and self-reliant. Experience working in a startup or small teams preferred.
- SQL knowledge or interest in understanding and applying SQL queries