Finance and Administrative Intern
Smadex is leading the revolution of mobile advertising with its Real-Time Bidding (RTB) programmatic platform (mobile DSP).
Do you want to enjoy the city of Barcelona and be part of one of the best startups of the European scene?
We are searching for a new member in our Finance and Administration team.
- Assist with month-end financial reports.
- Assist with audits.
- Human Ressources management.
- Manage new clients onboarding.
- Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation.
- Balance sheet reconciliation.
- Office Management.
What is in it for you:
- Have a real impact in one of the hottest startups in Barcelona and Europe.
- Exceptional work environment
- Exposure to leading tech partners (Twitter, Google, AOL, etc.) in the digital marketing world.
- You will develop very a deep knowledge of the industry. The kind of knowledge that Google and Facebook are constantly looking for.
- Your personal and professional growth is important to us, and we’ll help you drive in the right direction.
- Fully stocked fridge
- Flexible working hours
- Beautiful office space with a big terrace (at which we have awesome BBQs on Fridays).
- TeamBuilding activities
What you need to be successful:
- MS Excel and MS Word
- Business, International Business or Economics studies preferred.
- Ability to work independently and sense of accountability.
- You are an A player.
- Selfmotivated with the ability to work independently and sense of accountability
- Detail oriented, well organized, and able to multitask in a result-oriented business environment
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Interest in learning and sharing knowledge with the other team members.
- Quick learner and selfreliant.
- Digital Marketing knowledge.
- Experience working in a startup or small teams preferred.