Branding Account Manager in Smadex Operations Team
Smadex is leading the revolution of mobile advertising with its Real-Time Bidding (RTB) programmatic platform (mobileDSP).
Do you want to enjoy the city of Barcelona and be part of one of the best startups of the European scene?
We are searching for a new member of our top-notch Ad Operations team to help us keep growing with Branding clients.
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you love a challenge and send us your CV in English!
- Be the daily point of contact of our top Branding clients from different countries, helping them get the most out of their campaigns from advertisers such as Cocacola, Nike, Adidas, American Airlines, among others.
- Interface with Sales Team and the rest of Ops team to ensure the campaigns’ success.
- Provide quotes for new potential campaigns based on data, available resources and sales policy.
- Create new mobile advertising campaigns through the internal tools (creatives, dates, budget, performance objectives, targeting options, etc).
- Monitor the performance of the campaign, the campaign spending and the campaign delivery according to the objectives and budget allocated.
- Provide insights and actions to be carried out to fix any issue, increase the performance and assure the delivery of the current campaigns.
- Create on-demand customer external reports based on the campaign data from Smadex tools.
What is in it for you:
- Have a real impact in one of the hottest startups in Barcelona and Europe.
- Exceptional work environment.
- Exposure to leading tech partners (Twitter, Google, AOL, etc.) in the digital marketing world.
- You will develop very deep knowledge of the industry. The kind of knowledge that Google and Facebook are constantly looking for.
- Your personal and professional growth is important to us, and we’ll help you drive in the right direction.
- Fully stocked fridge.
- Flexible working hours.
- Beautiful office space with big terrace (from which we have awesome BBQs on Fridays).
- TeamBuilding activities.
What you need to be successful:
- MS Excel and data management using SQL queries.
- Attention to detail.
- Results-driven with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and sense of accountability.
- Math, Engineering, Statistics background.
- Basic advertising knowledge (ad campaign, ad formats, pricing models, etc).
- Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a results oriented business environment.
- Interest in digital world and new technologies.
- Interest in learning and sharing knowledge with the other team members.
- Quick learner and self-reliant. Experience working in a startup or small teams preferred.